Monday, March 26, 2012

ADD Blogger

For the longest friends and family have been telling me to write a blog.
"Start writing a blog, get yourself out there." And my only reply to them was, about what? What should I write about? I don't focus on any one topic long enough to sustain a blog for a number of weeks, forget about months or years. I'm too crazy and too scatterbrained. I have too many hobbies and to many ideas. Trying to focus on one, would be ridiculous and mundane. I didn't want to start blogging something that would be boring. What would the point of that be? No one is going to say, "Wow this chick's blog sucks, lemme go check out her book." That would be insane.
So today I had an idea, why not blog about everything?
Here are some of the things that you can expect to find on my blog. I love to write, and I have recently published my first book. The Realm Between Heaven and Hell by J.S. Turner. I will wait for the applause to die down......... thank you. I also make jewelry and even though I am not very good at it, I enjoy drawing and painting. I love to read, I am huge movie buff, and one could also classify me as a Gamer (PS3, X-Box, Nintendo systems, PC etc.) I'm also starting a garden, because I believe that my family should eat healthier. Since I love them, I would like them to be around as long as possible.
Also, on a more personal level, my son is Autistic and I am seriously thinking about homeschooling. I have Sickle Cell anemia, (the full disease) and I am thinking about reconnecting with my biological father, whom I have no recollection of every meeting since I was very young when he and my mother parted ways.
Well, that about sums it up. Now do you understand why I can't just blog about one thing? There are simply too many aspects in my life to choose one.
Well, that's my intro. Hope you stick around for more. Cheers, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment